So you may wonder what I'm working on, and the answer is many things! I'm having a bit of a CADD at the moment. But I'm nearly done with a new floral print angalise and matching petticoat. I need to finish hemming, do a little trimming along the neckline and make/add sleeve flounces. Here's a preview from a few days ago:
I bought this fabric for $6.40/yard when Michael Levine had an awesome sale on 18th style prints back in 2011. So I bought enough yardage to make a gown and matching petticoat with a flounce and will do a full write up as a Historical Sew Monthly entry for the Stash Challenge once I finish.
Frankly I'm kind of kicking myself I didn't buy more of these prints when they were on sale, Michael Levine hasn't had anything like them anywhere near that price since then! An light cottons like this are SO practical for LA.