* Anyway, I thought of you when I found this wonderful store on Etsy. Hosting a Jane Austen tea? Or a Marie Antoinette one? These cookie cutters will be just the thing. They also have several Alice in Wonderland themed ones perfect for your next mad tea party.
* Lauren of Wearing History has a kickstarter for a new Ready-to-Wear vintage styled clothing line. Perks include Wearing History e-patterns and clothing pieces from the new line. Only 30 more hours to go before the kickstarter ends so become a backer now!
* Lots of buzz amongst my costumer friends about the Outlander costumes, especially Claire's wedding dress. You can read Kendra from Demode/Frock Flicks take here, Lauren of American Duchess here and Outlander costume designer Terry Desbach's details on making the dress here.
* With Halloween around the corner I'm in a gothy mood. Thank goodness we have Trystan, the Gothic Martha Stewart, who's created a great Pinterest board with all this year's Halloween goodies. Lots of awesomely spooky stuff to outfit your home for the perfect Halloween costume party!
* And a last minute addition - for those of you into 18th C hair, jewelry and make up Colonial Williamsburg has a new conference right up your alley. From November 14th through 16th attendees can hear lectures, get tours and take classes. Boy, do I wish I could go!