* There are some gorgeous 1919 race fashions on Retronaut. It's interesting to see how short many of these are and also how "evening wear" they seem to my eye!
* I was psyched to run into this helpful tutorial on making peony fabric flowers.
* Game of Thrones is featured on the cover of the new Vanity Fair, some nice close ups of the principals in there. Annie Lebowitz always takes amazing photos.
* Speaking of Game of Thrones, there is a nice simple tutorial on Dany's Quarth dress here. Despite the fact that I'm WAY too old, I'm feeling the urge to make this dress, it's so pretty! Maybe could be my new "bitchy Roman" for Costume College...?
* It turns out the weird/cool eyelashes by Paperself that Effie Trinket wears can be found on Amazon here.
*Thanks to Mimic of Modes/A Most Beguiling Accomplishment to the heads up on a new online museum collection.