The Grand Victorian Ball

Me in my new dress
Finally here are my pictures from the grand Victorian ball  where I got to wear the new dress.

I actually managed to go to the dance lesson the weekend before so I knew which dances were easy enough for a beginner like me - and which ones to stay away from!

So I sat took a few turns on the dance floor this time, kind of an accomplishment for a girl with two bad left feet!

Anyway, it was lots of fun and everyone looked lovely.  I can't wait until the next one!


And my friend Alyxx in her new dress

Alyxx and I together, we were told we looked like sorbets
Katherine's wool gauze gown
Amy's Captain America themed bustle dress

Veronica's gorgeous pink and green butterfly dress

I loved this red, white and blue bustle gown!
Handsome gents
And lovely ladies.







Comments

  1. Alyxx and you looked glorious! I love the trainless dresses as they are so much more suitable for dancing the night away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We were both tired and a little slap happy but we had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your and Alyxx' new gowns! I really want to make another Victorian, hopefully by the fall ball. :) Love Veronica's mix of fabrics, so inspiring as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress Loren! You looked fabulous and the colors are so incredible! And thank you for sharing the other lovely dresses from the ball!
    Blessings!
    g

    ReplyDelete
  5. You All looked so lovely! It was a treat to see you and Alyxx, also Miss Katherine C-G in her lovely wool gauze dress. Wool gauze as rare as the dodo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment