* Andrea Schewe of Simplicity has a great post on modifying a basic costume pattern to make a girl's version of Elsa's dress from Frozen. Let it Sew!
* Most of you have heard of the Historical Sew Fortnightly, that may
even be how you found me in the first place, but did you know there was
a Historical FOOD Fortnightly? Historical chefs, foodies and butter churners take note!
* Rookie Mag has a great tutorial on dying with RIT using a variety of materials.
* There's a cool post up from Rococo Atlier on transitional stays, it's nice to see more on this garment.
* Did you know you can make dress pins from jewelry findings? Neither did I!
* National Garment Cutter from 1888 is on the Internet Archive, you can save it as a pdf, view online or save as an ereader file, great for those summer bustle plans!