Bits and Bobs
|Lady Pole- Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell|
* Thanks to Maggie of the Costumer's Guide to the heads up on a new Star Wars movie costume exhibit and fashion magazine!
* Have you been longing for pointy-toed Regency shoes but don't have the cash for American Duchess or Robert Land repros? Then check out the really awesome Regency Shoe Hack by the Bohemian Belle!
* Speaking of American Duchess, thanks to Lauren for the heads up on this great article on corsets with lots of with and without pictures by the Pragmatic Costumer.
* More Game of Thrones "Purple Wedding" images here.
* In other GoT news, word on the street from attendees at Costume Con is that Andrea Schewe will be publishing a few more Game of Thrones patterns, including Dany's wedding dress. I'm guessing we'll get the first peeks of them someday soon on Andrea's blog, stay tuned.
* And just because I loved it so much check out the Costumer's Code, also by the Pragmatic Costumer. This may not be how everyone sees costuming, but it really struck a chord with me, and I thought if you hadn't seen it you might want to check it out.