Costume College 2011 - part 2

There were many fantastic costumes I really can't show them all without totally overwhelming your bandwidth, so I tried to limit myself to some of my personal favorites and still I couldn't post them all!  Maybe I'll throw a few more in part 3...

Katherine and Aubry's gorgeous spotty gowns
IMG_3148

Aimee's beautiful Tissot inspired bustle gowns with Eiffel Towers embroidered on it!
IMG_0703

Alyxx's amazing hot pink King suit
IMG_3191

Bunny's Duchess inspired Redingote and killer hat
IMG_0673

Jenny's Sea Siren
IMG_3225

Kendra's Maja costume
IMG_3283

Kim's pink vinyl polonaise
IMG_0676

Judy's pink cream puff late 18th C
IMG_3176

Jenny-Rose's Queen of the night gown
IMG_3212

You can see all of my pictures of costume college here on flickr.

Comments

Post a Comment