Friday, August 7, 2015

Costume College - What I Wore Thursday: Effie Trinket!

So much to say about Costume College it's hard to know where to start!  So I thought I'd do it the easy way and start with what I wore each day.

Thursday night was the pool party and my time to trot out my new purple Effie Trinket costume.  I had a little bit of a problem with a few of the jacket hooks coming undone but overall I really liked how this costume looked on me.

Sadly, all I got were these few sorta cruddy iphone pictures but I think it gives you the idea.


My friend Jenny-Rose (aka Jenny la Fleur) also made a Capitol City costume so we had to get some cheesy shots together.  Isn't her wig and make up amazing?!




5 comments:

  1. Yay!! More Effie Trinket!! I loved your pink outfit last year and this one is fabulous as well!! What fun!!
    Blessings!
    g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina! I love Effie's costumes, they are so much fun.

      Delete
  2. Loved you as Effie at CoCo! The whole group was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me to make my on take on Effie, your costume is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete