Bits and Bobs
|Me in my Venus Jewelry tiara|
There has been a bit of a tiara mania going on amongst many of the costumers I know, so well call this issue of bits and bobs Tiara Thursday!
* One of the best things to come of this tiara craze has been Beauty from Ashes amazing tiara tutorial. I just love what she's made and definitely plan on trying out her technique someone soon.
* Mistress of Disguise has also tried her hand at tiara making to rather spectacular effect, check out her Regency tiara here.
* But I'm a bit lazy so I was excited to hear that Taylor of Dames a la Mode is working on trying to get a replica Regency tiara added to her store. Those Regency combs are so pretty!
* It's a bit hard to see but not only does the new live action Cinderella have a stunning wedding dress but her multi-colored tiara is lovely as well. I'm predicting we get some pretty knock-offs of these once the movie comes out.
* I couldn't help but do a little tiara shopping myself with all the buzz and I am happy to report that my Venus Jewelry tiara arrived quickly and was just what I was looking for to finish off my look for the Jane Austen evening.