Capitol City Couture

I was browsing around my local CVS when I stumbled on a big display of Cover Girl make up a la Capitol City in honor of the new Catching Fire movie.  There were nice (free!) little booklets with how to's and some pretty cool products I hadn't seen before.  The Cover Girl website has some beautiful pictures of far out make up looks from each district  - complete with video tutorials, before and after shots and lists of the products they used.  The Capitol Couture website has even more shots from the movie to inspire you.

I picked up some of the gold nail polish, which was really bright, and some nail decals and then ran across another line of nail decals I thought would be great for Capitol City costuming - Revlon's Marchesa 3D jewel nail appliques.  They would be a great addition to a fantasy costume!


Comments