Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

A big thank you to American Duchess for awarding me a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!


To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. State 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
4. Notify the winners.

So without further ado here are seven facts about myself:

1. My very first sewing project was a quilted totebag I made in Jr. high school home ec.  It looked kinda like this only WAY uglier.  :P

2. I love brussel sprouts.

3. I was raised by hippies.

4. As a kid I wore a patch over one eye a-la-pirate because I had amblyopia.

5. I was on the debate team in college.

6. I have many strange fish tales from my days of working in a public aquarium.

7. I am a bread snob.


And here are the 15 of the many wonderful blogs on my reading list I'd like to nominate for a Very Inspiring Blogger award!

1. Jenny La Fleur
2.  Demode
3. Stitcher Baby
4. Festive Attyre
5. Diary of a Mantua Maker
6. Madame Modiste
7. Scandalous Liberty
8. Maggie's Costume Wardrobe
9. 18th Century Blog
10. The Austrian Woman
11. At Sign of the Golden Scissors
12. Aimee Major
13. Isis' Wardrobe
14. The Fashionable Past
15. Before the Automobile

Comments