Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Black Chemise Gown - Done!

I don't really know why I had so much trepidation about making the chemise dress, this was such a cakewalk compared to what I thought it would be!  I ended up using a sheer organza ribbon for the wrist ruffles.  It's totally synthetic and a little too shiny, but I liked the idea of not having any hemmed edges bulking things up.  I'd originally hoped to have this count for the rectangles/squares/triangles HSF challenge but ended up using far more curved pattern pieces than planned.  So I may skip that one or do it later with another project I have planned...

chemisegown

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pleased with how it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Designer Bridal Saree is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Bridal Saree are the most obvious choice for the Young Ladies & Girls.There are many Designer Bridal Saree in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Kurtis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover the exclusive collection of online maxi dresses in just 699 at IndiaRush

    ReplyDelete