Game of Thrones

Sorry it's been so long.  Not only have I been crazy busy with the holidays and my son's birthday but I also injured my wrist and have to wear a brace, which has made sewing and typing a little difficult.  I do have some Krampus Ball pictures I need to post, but in the meantime I thought I'd share this that Andrea Schewe is coming out with a perfect pattern to replicate those ladies Game of Thrones costumes. 

I used a slightly modified version of Andrea's LotR pattern for my Eowyn Green Gown and just loved how it fit me so I'm very excited for this new pattern - making that Cersei costume is going to be a lot easier now!

Comments

  1. Thanks Loren,
    I'd love to see some of the stuff you've made using my patterns!
    Are you going to Costume Con this year? I should be there.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely post pictures once I've finished it. I have the perfect fabric in the stash. Not going to Costume Con but I will be going to the Williamsburg millinery conference in March and Costume college in LA in August.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment